Winsland Serviced Suites by Lanson Place
Sales and MarketingEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 68330702
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales, and within the limits of established Corporate Sales and Marketing Policies and Procedures, to be involved in all aspects of Sales operation. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to direct sales, sales solicitation, sales administration, advertising and public relations. Responsibilities also require direct and routine interaction with other Regional Sales and Marketing Offices
- Reports directly to the Director of Sales.
- Interacts closely with the Director of Sales, Public Relations Company, Advertising agencies/personnel and the Front Office staff.
- Co-ordinates functions and activities with other departments, as it relates to the Sales functions i.e. Guest Services Manager, Housekeeper and Technical Officer etc.
- Interacts with other Lanson Place Serviced Residences and sales offices.
- Interacts with individuals outside the Serviced Residences, including but not limited to clients, Convention Bureaus, local Hotel Associations, Government Tourists Offices, Airlines, Travel and Real Estate Agents, Competitors and other members of the local Business Community.
Winsland Serviced Suites by Lanson Place
Front DeskEmail:email@example.com Tel: 68330702
Guest Service Officer
- Be familiar with the established policies and procedures of the Serviced Residences
- Ensure smooth running of day-to-day operations
- Handle check-in and check-out
- Process guest folios and payment collections
- Develop and maintain good rapport with residents: ensures all residents are well looked after and cared for
- Implement planned activities and regular resident events
- Attend to residents’ needs promptly
- Handle residents’ complaints immediately with prompt follow-up
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in Hospitality Front Office operations
- Able to handle luggage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer and PMS
- Customer service oriented, a team player, an eye for details
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle difficult situations with positive results
- Shift work required ( 5days work shift)
Somerset Bencoolen Singapore
Front DeskEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:
Officer, Guest Service
The Guest Service Officer is responsible for the checking in and checking out of guests at the property. The GSO will follow through guests' requests to make the guest feels ‘at home’ and exceeds their expectations. The GSO is the main point of contact for the guest, and coordinates the guests’ request with the other departments and ensures that services are delivered promptly and efficiently. He/she is responsible for the efficient rooming of the guest.
- Responsible for checking in guests such as registering and assigning rooms to guests.
- Issue apartment access card and escorts guest to their apartment.
- Manage guests’ accounts and information, and apartment availability in the system
- Receive and transmit messages to guest promptly.
- Handle guest queries pertaining to facilities, services, registration and information regarding shopping, banking, dining, entertainment, and local events etc.
- Arrange tours, taxis, and restaurants reservation for guests.
- Handle and record guest feedback and complaints, and refer issues to supervisor or respective departments when necessary.
- Responsible and accountable for handling and safe keeping of cash and guest valuables.
- Perform simple bookkeeping activities, such as balancing cash accounts.
- Make and confirm reservations
- Handle walk-in, email and phone enquiries.
- Assist in property viewing for walk-in guests or on behalf of the Sales Department.
- Perform any other duties as required and directed by the Front Office manager or Management.
The candidate should also possess the following:
- Min 1 year of service in the hospitality industry or diploma in hospitality or equivalent
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Meticulous and service-oriented
- Organized, neat and well-groomed
- Able to work independently
- Outgoing personality
Somerset Liang Court Singapore
The Room Attendant performs daily cleaning and inspecting of check in, occupied and check out apartments accordingly to policies and procedures.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for cleaning and inspecting an allocated number of apartments set by the supervisor/Junior Housekeeper according to working procedures.
- Responsible for overall performance and discipline of assigned outsource room attendant.
- Check apartment’s inventories with residents upon check in or check out
- Daily cleaning & inspecting of apartments eg. Arrange furniture, changing of linens, polishes metalwork and vacuuming.
- Ensure that cleanliness standards and proper amenity and literature placement has been met.
- Responsible for training outsourced Room Attendants in all housekeeping procedures and standards
- Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Assist in monthly linen inventory in his/her area.
- Report maintenance defects to engineering departments
- Ensure all cleaning equipment and electrical equipment are in good working condition.
- Report to supervisor/ junior housekeeper for any loss and damage to linen, furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Update status of rooms.
- Deliver items such as ironing boards and rollaway beds as requested by guests.
- Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor or Management
Your Job Requirements
Minimum secondary school certificate
At least 2 years of experience in Housekeeping / Rooms preferred
- Able to converse in basic English
- Service and Results-oriented
Many learning and development opportunities ranging from technical to customer services skills are available under CapitaLand Group for passionate individuals.
Apply now at email@example.com.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.